I'm looking for a lifetime partner, soulmate, best friend. Like my own space, but miss being part of a couple. Still feel 21 and not giving in to ageing.
I live in Rayleigh (near Southend), Essex, but I am originally from East London and lived there until I was 20, then in Romford for over 20 years.
Not interested in anyone not SINGLE. Only interested in people whose children are grown up.
Looking for dating and someone to go places with, cinema, walking, restaurants, concerts, theatre, pub quizzes, etc. If it blossoms into a relationship that would also be nice.
I have an eclectic taste in music, R
- Hair Wasn't listed as an option
- Eyes Blue
- Height 5' 1" / 155cm
- Weight 9 st 2 lbs / 58kg
- Body type Average
- Glasses Sometimes
- Ethnicity White
- Stance Right of Centre
GCSEs / O levels
- Situation Wasn't listed as an option
- Income I'd rather not say
- Alcohol Light Drinker
- Smoking Non-smoker
- Diet No Special Diet
- Religion Christian, and I sometimes practice my religion
animals and books and clubbing and computers and countryside and dancing and family and gardening and gym and movies and
music—listeningand pubs and restaurants and theatre and TV
- Have Yes (sometimes living at home)
- Want I don't want to have more children
- Home I neither own nor rent my home
- Live With Wasn't listed as an option