Now, this is a story all about how
My frown got turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute or 2
Just wait right there while I have my toast with jam
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Birmingham
In Sunny Birmingham born and raised
in bed was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And was really glad when I left school
When a couple of dodgy kebabs left my tummy up to no good
Making me leave a funky aroma in my neighborhood
I had one long night and my doc got a scare
He said hes going to get some fresh Air.
When I looked up the clouds where gloomy
The city was look grey
For reason I didn’t have a clue or a Scooby
The rest is to discuss on a another day
What are you looking for in a partner?
Not sure at least a friend
What makes you laugh?
Different things hunour is personal.
What has been the highlight of your life so far?
My children. Wouldn't have it any other way.
- Hair Dark Brown
- Eyes Brown
- Height 5' 7" / 170cm
- Weight I'd rather not say
- Body type Average
- Glasses No
- Ethnicity Wasn't listed as an option
- Stance No Interest
- Qualifications A levels (or equivalent)
- Situation Wasn't listed as an option
- Income between £20,000 and £29,999
- Have Yes (not living at home)
- Want I don't want to have more children
- Home I neither own nor rent my home
- Live With Wasn't listed as an option