|Sign Up Here!|
|100% completely free dating.|
|Free to search.|
|Free to send messages.|
|You don't need your credit card to use any part of this site!|
About Us FreeDating.co.uk
- FreeDating.co.uk is an online entertainment and communication service.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all and any use of FreeDating.co.uk and all and any postings, emails, messages and other communications made to or using it.
- By using FreeDating.co.uk you undertake that you are over 18 years of age and are able to accept these Terms.
- By using FreeDating.co.uk you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms you should not use FreeDating.co.uk and should not make any Communications.
- FreeDating.co.uk may make alterations to these terms and conditions at any time and these variations shall become immediately effective upon being accessible from www.FreeDating.co.uk/terms.
- By using FreeDating.co.uk you undertake that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for Communications, email and web usage and understand and accept that FreeDating.co.uk make no representation or warranty that FreeDating.co.uk will operate with your system.
Use of FreeDating.co.uk
- You may download and use FreeDating.co.uk solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use only.
- You may not sub-license or deal in this right without FreeDating.co.uk''s prior written permission.
- Accordingly, you undertake not to:
- use FreeDating.co.uk for any commercial or business purpose;
- use your access to FreeDating.co.uk, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email.
Copyright, Trade Marks and other Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefor ("Intellectual Property Rights") in FreeDating.co.uk belong to and vest in FreeDating.co.uk, or are licensed to FreeDating.co.uk unless otherwise specified. All such rights of FreeDating.co.uk are hereby asserted and reserved.
- You may not and warrant that you will not:
- hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use any or all of FreeDating.co.uk or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above;
- make any public or commercial use without FreeDating.co.uk's prior written consent;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to FreeDating.co.uk without FreeDating.co.uk's prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use FreeDating.co.uk and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site without FreeDating.co.uk's prior written consent;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within FreeDating.co.uk for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
- You must retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on FreeDating.co.uk.
- Third party web sites with links from FreeDating.co.uk have not been verified or reviewed by FreeDating.co.uk and use and access of such third party web sites is made at your own risk.
- The username and password issued to you is personal to you in order to facilitate your use of and access to FreeDating.co.uk and shall not be disclosed to any third party without FreeDating.co.uk's prior written consent.
- In the event that you believe your password may have been compromised you should inform FreeDating.co.uk immediately as you are responsible for all and any misuse of your password for which FreeDating.co.uk shall have no responsibility.
- All email communications sent by FreeDating.co.uk and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
- FreeDating.co.uk is engaged in the business of providing an entertainment and information service and ancillary to this is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of any communication for which it is a mere conduit.
- You agree and accept that FreeDating.co.uk has no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on FreeDating.co.uk all of which are made available on the basis that FreeDating.co.uk shall not be required to exercise any control or judgement of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
- The views expressed in any Communications are the views of the individual authors and not those of FreeDating.co.uk unless specified otherwise by FreeDating.co.uk. In particular but without limitation to the above FreeDating.co.uk is not responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any Communications.
- FreeDating.co.uk gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or validity of the information and material contained within the Communications or FreeDating.co.uk and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any use of such material.
- In the event that you are unhappy with any content found in a Communication on FreeDating.co.uk you should contact FreeDating.
- FreeDating.co.uk reserves the right to remove, partially remove or edit any Communication at its sole discretion.
- You agree and undertake that you will not use FreeDating.co.uk in such a way, or post to or transmit to FreeDating.co.uk any statement, material or Communication, that:
- is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
- infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
- contains anything technically harmful such as computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
- is or may be interpreted as being abusive, pornographic, aggressive, defamatory, untrue, discriminatory, violent, obscene, inflammatory, racist in any way whatsoever or harasses any person;
- may be deemed a marketing or commercial communication or promotes the products or services of any person other than FreeDating.co.uk;
- promotes any illegal or unlawful activity including but not limited to terrorism, solicitation, gambling or the sale of prescription medicines, drugs or weapons;
- is aimed at persons under the age of 18 or which seeks or attempts to make any arrangement to meet a child under the age of 16 with intent to abuse them or which may have such a meeting as its object or effect;
- contains any restricted material, including but not limited to passwords, medical information, classified government or military information or confidential information of any person;
- brings FreeDating.co.uk into disrepute; or
- solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FreeDating.co.uk against all liability it may have in respect of and arising out of your use of the FreeDating.co.uk Services and your Communications.
- Comprised in the Dating Service may be access to a Forum via the website whereby you may publish messages for viewing by other users. The terms of this Agreement will apply to the use of the Forum and all content posted thereon.
- Only account holders will be permitted access to the Forum.
- The Forum is accessed and used by you at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and accept that the information, data, images and other material which may be posted on the Forum by users do not originate from FreeDating.co.uk and do not necessarily reflect the views of FreeDating.co.uk.
- If you wish to report any material on the Forum which you believe to be defamatory, obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal, you should contact FreeDating.co.uk immediately.
- FreeDating.co.uk reserves the right to remove or delete any information, data, images and other material from the Forum at its sole discretion.
- You will fully indemnify and keep indemnified FreeDating.co.uk against all costs, claims, liabilities and expenses incurred by FreeDating.co.uk or arising from any claim or proceedings by any third party brought against FreeDating.co.uk arising out of any misuse of the Forum or the infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights by you.
You use FreeDating.co.uk at entirely your own risk. It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. Users must be over 18 years old but people may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. FreeDating.co.uk have no way of telling if statements made by other visitors are true. This is a decision that can only be made at your discretion and the exercise of some degree of caution is recommended. By using FreeDating.co.uk and its services you accept that this is the case and accept the risk associated therewith. FreeDating.co.uk ask that users take particular care in relation to the disclosure of their own personal information including surname, address, email address, telephone number, place of work and places they go out.
Privacy and Data Policy
- FreeDating.co.uk makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you sign up to FreeDating.co.uk, FreeDating.co.uk may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to FreeDating.co.uk (for example your name, mobile telephone number, postal address, email address and other contact details). FreeDating.co.uk may also record which services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
By submitting your data you agree to this use.
If you no longer wish for us to use your Personal Data in the way identified, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, we will be happy to cancel your membership of the site. To cancel your membership, please click here.
Please note that if through activities on our site you have separately registered Personal Data with any third party, or have consented to our transferring your information to a third party, you will need to contact that third party directly in relation to its use of your Personal Data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own data protection and privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
FreeDating.co.uk will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. However you understand and accept that collection of some sensitive information may be required for the effective and most beneficial use of FreeDating.co.uk.
- process your Communications and to enable your use of FreeDating.co.uk and the services;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention;
- open and run your account;
- administer prize draws;
- generally run the FreeDating.co.uk website;
- tailor and personalise the content of your use of the FreeDating.co.uk site and communications sent to you by FreeDating.co.uk in a way that is designed to be relevant to you;
- moderate the Forum and in this respect all of your information reasonably necessary for this purpose including your IP address may be transferred to a reputable third party for this purpose; or
- permanently bar a user from using the FreeDating.co.uk website at FreeDating.co.uk's sole discretion where that user has breached these Terms.
- we will only sell, rent or transfer your Personal Data to any third party
if you have consented to this;
- we may use your Personal Data, or permit selected third parties to use
your Personal Data, to provide you with information about services which may
be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by
electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with such information;
- where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will
contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
- we may use the data we collect about you in order to request third party ads which may be of interest to you. No personally identifiable information will be passed to any third party in order to perform this.
- If you have used the FreeDating.co.uk web site before it is possible that FreeDating.co.uk have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing user FreeDating.co.uk will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new user FreeDating.co.uk will give you the choice (for example once you have signed up) whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. FreeDating.co.uk will not bombard you with emails, but FreeDating.co.uk would like to keep you informed of the developments on FreeDating.co.uk, indeed such emails may be necessary to assist your ongoing use of the FreeDating.co.uk website.
- FreeDating.co.uk will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked:
- "I would like to receive information from FreeDating.co.uk in future" if you wish to receive future information from FreeDating.co.uk;
- "I would like to receive information from interesting third parties" if you want us to pass the information on to third parties;
- "I would like my profile to be displayed on other similar dating websites owned and operated by FreeDating.co.uk" if you would like to take the opportunity for your profile to reach more people without having to spend time signing up again.
- In order to improve the service and FreeDating.co.uk, FreeDating.co.uk may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited FreeDating.co.uk before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve FreeDating.co.uk and the services and services available to you.
- FreeDating.co.uk is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- FreeDating.co.uk provides and maintains FreeDating.co.uk for personal entertainment, on an "as is" basis.
- FreeDating.co.uk shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with FreeDating.co.uk.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, FreeDating.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to FreeDating.co.uk and FreeDating.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on FreeDating.co.uk and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of FreeDating.co.uk;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading FreeDating.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from FreeDating.co.uk or its licensees
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which FreeDating.co.uk link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- the access, use and/or disclosure of your personal information and/or data and/or Communications or any material or information you submit to FreeDating.co.uk by unauthorised third parties;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- FreeDating.co.uk does not warrant that the operation of the FreeDating.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error free.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit FreeDating.co.uk's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- FreeDating.co.uk shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of FreeDating.co.uk upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever or immediately by either party at its sole discretion.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
- FreeDating.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email or by post to FreeDating.co.uk, AdamsLeeClark, Adam House, 21 Horseshoe Park, Pangbourne, RG8 7JW.
- FreeDating.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If FreeDating.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at FreeDating.co.uk's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and FreeDating.co.uk and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
- Use of FreeDating.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is hereby asserted that FreeDating.co.uk is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether FreeDating.co.uk complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.